The Asia Power Development Platform (“APDP”) group, which comprises Singapore incorporated entities, was established by Macquarie (Capital) and STEAG, to fund development, construction and operations of power generation projects across the ASEAN region. APDP is securing phase one funding for up to US$500 million of construction equity capital for greenfield or brownfield thermaland renewable power plants in ASEAN countries. APDP uses its experience and expertise to enter projects to de-risk them during the development phase ahead of achieving financial close and additionally, achieve commercial operation together with its local and international partners.
- Experienced management team with strong institutional backing from STEAG and Macquarie Capital.
- Targeting long term PPAs (20-25 years) benefitting from USD tariffs with fuel cost pass-through and strong off-takers.
- Proven track record to capitalise on attractive power generation investment opportunities.
- Robust shareholders bringing in financial strength combined with technical and operational experience.
- Differentiated investment strategy with power projects diversified across thermal and renewables across numerous countries and counterparts.